- Compiled by the Connecticut Forest and Park Association
- Softcover (binder-style); 353 pages; black-and-white photos; pull-out maps
- The Connecticut Forest and Park Association: copyright 2005
- Find clear, updated trail maps created from on-the-ground GPS data
- Learn about 400 miles of hiking trails in central and western Connecticut
- Read comprehensive descriptions of two dozen Blue-Blazed Hiking Trails, from Hartland to Redding and New Haven to Kent
- Find engaging commentary on trail legends and lore, and fascinating facts about the geology and natural history of the trails
Made in USA.