- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Road Biking Minnesota: A Guide to the Greatest Bike Rides in Minnesota
Features 40 carefully designed rides throughout Minnesota—from Grand Portage to Fairmont and points between.
- Author: M. Russ Lowthian
- Softcover; 220 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2007
- Includes rides for a full-range of fitness levels and abilities, from a 28-mile ramble to a challenging 118-mile classic
- Also includes options that allow riders to lengthen or shorten rides
- GPS-compatible, 3-D shaded relief maps help you chart your course
- Mile-by-mile directions and elevation graphs let you know what to expect along your route
- Detailed information about each ride, including length, terrain, traffic conditions and road hazards
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides Road Biking Minnesota: A Guide to the Greatest Bike Rides in Minnesota Specs
FalconGuides Road Biking Minnesota: A Guide to the Greatest Bike Rides in Minnesota Customer Reviews