- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source to Sea - 3rd Edition
With this updated guide, it's easier than ever to plan your next adventure along the Connecticut River!
- Authors: John Sinton, Wendy Sinton and Elizabeth Farnsworth
- Softcover; 237 pages; black-and-white photographs, maps and tables
- Connecticut River Watershed Council; copyright 2007
- Mile-by-mile directions point out key landmarks, navigational hazards, and optional put-ins and take-outs
- GPS-compatible maps aid traditional and techie navigators alike
- Each reach section includes data on accessibility, difficulty, flow, portage options, fishing laws, camping areas, distance from the mouth and more
- Handy boating facilities tables list access points with directions and let you know if parking and amenities are available
- Sidebars give details on the river's natural history, human history, flora and fauna
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source to Sea - 3rd Edition Specs
FalconGuides The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source to Sea - 3rd Edition Customer Reviews