Völkl Attiva Aire skis give progressing female skiers quality on-piste performance for a full day of fun.
- Generous sidecut makes the Attiva Aire a natural turning machine; the narrow waist lets you quickly put the ski on edge for easy carving
- Power Grip construction puts more material over the ski's edges where it can support the edges for better grip
- Women-specific wood core uses balsa wood, making the ski 20% lighter and 20% more flexible than comparable unisex skis—more fun, less work!
- Dimension-3 sidecut is designed while simulating the ski's flex, resulting in elongated sidecut that contacts snow with even pressure for smooth turns
- Attiva Tip Profile features a slightly lower and shorter tip, thereby reducing swing weight and simplifying turn initiation
- 3Motion binding system, developed in conjunction with Power Grip technology, creates superb edge hold and uniform ski flex under foot
- Attiva 3Motion 11.0 TC binding system lets a woman move her center of gravity 1.5cm forward of unisex for easier turn initiation
- Integrated binding systems allow the skis to flex naturally and fully from tip to tail for smooth turn initiation, hold and release
Sizing charts are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Volkl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed