Emergency officials warn us to keep three days of food on hand in case of disaster. This compact, lightweight kit fulfills the need.
- Each kit provides packaged, freeze-dried meals for a single person for 72 hours; includes six entrees, three vegetables and three breakfast meals
- Individual entrees/serving sizes are: Chicken Teriyaki with Rice (2.5 oz.); Beef Stroganoff with Noodles (2.5 oz.); Chili Mac with Beef (2.5 oz.)
- Rice and Chicken (2.5 oz.); Pasta Primavera (2.3 oz.); Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice (2.5 oz.)
- Individual breakfast meals/serving sizes are: Scrambled Eggs Ham & Peppers (2.5 oz.); Scrambled Eggs with Bacon (2.3 oz.)
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries (4 oz.)
- Vegetable dishes/serving sizes (two servings per package) are: Garden Green Peas (0.7 oz.); Golden Sweet Corn (0.7 oz.); Garden Green Beans (0.21 oz.)
- Meals are usually prepared by combining with hot water; in extreme emergency, potable cold water may be used to prepare Mountain House products
- Store packages in a cool area, avoid long-term storage above 72° F and be careful not to puncture
- Properly stored, meals will maintain product quality, flavor and nutritional value for seven years from date of manufacture
- *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Nutrition facts vary by meal. For an approximation of the information, please review our product pages for single-serving meals sold individually. (Note: Serving size might differ between meals sold individually and those of the kit.) Allergens: eggs, milk, soy, wheat, peas and sulfites.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed