- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON Pennsylvania Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping
Whether you're RV camping, hiking into the backcountry or just looking for a quick getaway, you'll find great campsite choices in this guidebook.
- Authors: Jason and Heidi Ruby Miller
- Softcover; 259 pages; black-and-white photos; maps
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2006
- Camping options from secluded Ohiopyle walk-ins to convenient roadside stopovers, with advice on nearby recreation
- Best campground lists, including Best for Families and Best Historic-Area Campgrounds
- Tips on camping equipment, food and cooking gear, insect protection and safety on the trail and in the river
- Easy-to-follow maps with driving directions to each campground
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
MOON Pennsylvania Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping Specs
MOON Pennsylvania Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping Customer Reviews