Bandit B3 skis eat up powder, crud and funky snow—yet are surprisingly fun on the hardpack.
- Free Absorber uses a damping material built into the surface of the skis under the bindings to filter vibrations, increasing comfort and precision
- Aluminum plates create a solid interface with bindings, adding precision and increased control to the skis
- Microcell-foam core absorbs shocks to improve control
- Free Dualtec structure angles the cap and sidewalls 20° to facilitate a variety of turn shapes
- The cap boosts precision and protects the sidewalls, optimizing energy transmission to the edges
- Shark Nose technology increases torsional rigidity for enhanced control at high speeds; skis push through inconsistent snow without being deflected
- Wide, continuous edges, thick ABS sidewalls and fiber-and-metal structure combine to make B3s rugged enough for the challenges of demanding skiers
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
Sizing charts are a general guideline designed for the average skier. When selecting a size, please keep in mind that there could be additional factors that can affect which size would best suit your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding ski sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed