This new, spacious 0° F bag is a warm, technical choice for climbers, winter campers and mountaineers.
- Unique Z-Baffle construction maximizes loft, ensures consistent insulation coverage and prevents convective heat loss
- Ripstop nylon shell offers long-lasting durability and abrasion resistance for years of use
- New, exclusive REI® insulation uses the best blend of polyester fibers for a lighter, more compressible bag
- Contoured hood, insulated muffler and draft collar, roomy foot box and full-length draft tube keep heat in, cold out
- Differentiated drawcords allow quick identification, even in the dark—so neck or hood adjustments are a cinch!
- Exterior chest pocket is great for stowing small necessities like your watch or lip balm, alleviating middle-of-the-night fumbling
- Pad loops provide attachment points to keep your sleeping bag and pad together to avoid rolling off onto the cold ground (straps sold separately)
- Pillow pocket can be stuffed with clothes to make a pillow, or bag can be tucked away in the pocket during the day
- Relaxed fit from hip to knees increases comfort by providing space to move around in
- Nylon compression stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
Ever notice how most sleeping bags are made out of one type of insulation? When you sleep, you lose heat in different ways. While convective heat loss is generally regulated by loft, radiation (in the infrared range) will be best reflected by fibers whose size closely matches the wavelength of your emitted radiation. With this in mind, we've combined a burly, durable, lofty continuous filament insulation that's good at blocking air movement with a soft, fine, thermally bonded fiber optimized to reflect back your radiant heat. This creates a warmer, softer, loftier and more compressible bag than single insulation bags.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed