- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Oregon - Northwest and Central Oregon
Featuring nearly 50 mountain bike rides, this guide leads cyclists to some of the most scenic and varied landscapes in the state.
- Author: Lizann Dunegan
- Softcover; 282 pages; maps, black-and-white photos; elevation profiles
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Areas covered include: Portland/Salem, Columbia River Gorge/Hood River/Mount Hood, Eugene, Bend and Central Oregon, the Coast and Southwest Washington
- Ride smooth singletrack through Columbia Gorge old growth forest, steep climbs to mountain views, and easy rambles past Pacific coastline vistas
- Guide will give you the inside track on everything from the best time to ride, to local events and attractions, to what bike to take for each route
- Insider tidbits about each path's historic background make this more than just a trail guide
- Also includes detailed ride descriptions; easy-to-read maps and elevation profiles; ratings for physical and technical difficulty
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Oregon - Northwest and Central Oregon Specs
FalconGuides Mountain Biking Oregon - Northwest and Central Oregon Customer Reviews