Discover the riches of the White Mountains with this guide to hiking the White Mountains.
- Authors: Daniel Doan and Ruth Doan MacDougall
- Softcover; 240 pages; maps, black-and-white photos
- Backcountry Press; copyright 2004
- Hikes described range from 1 to 22 miles and from easy walks to strenuous multiday backpacks
- Each description includes driving directions, an account of the route and a clear map
- Descriptions are spiced up with fascinating information about the history, wildlife and lore of this rugged land
From Franconia Notch's abrupt and plush trails up Mounts Flume, Liberty and Lafayette; to the gentler grades and shorter treks of Hedgehog and Stinson Mountains, and East and Greeley Ponds; to the legendary peaks of the Presidential Range, hikers of all ages and experience can find endless opportunities to put their feet on a path.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed