- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Menasha Ridge Press A Canoeing and Kayaking Guide to the Ozarks
This guide to whitewater paddling in the Ozarks has guided boaters to the best water in the area for years--it was formerly titled The Ozarks.
- Find expanded and updated information for the classic rivers as well as extreme creeks
- Author: Tom Kennon
- Softcover; 239 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Menasha Ridge Press; copyright 2004
- Find information vital to all paddlers, beginner and expert alike
- Information on clubs and organizations, state water trails and national scenic rivers
- Ratings and descriptions include topographic maps, county locations, gauges, difficulty ratings, drop/distances, run times, water quality and more
Formerly: The Ozarks.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Menasha Ridge Press A Canoeing and Kayaking Guide to the Ozarks Specs
Menasha Ridge Press A Canoeing and Kayaking Guide to the Ozarks Customer Reviews