This simplified, easy-to-use guide is an introduction to prominent stars and constellations throughout the Northern Hemisphere.
- Author: James Kavanagh; Illustrated by Raymond Leung
- Full-color laminated guide measures 8.25" x 22"; folds to approximately 8.25" x 4"
- Waterford Press; copyright 2001
- Of the millions of stars in the sky, about 2,000 are visible to our naked eyes; far less are visible in cities where the lights blot out duller stars
- This guide focuses on the brightest stars and constellations that are visible from cities in the Northern Hemisphere in the summer and winter skies
This guide is intended to serve as a star "finder" only and should supplement a field guide to astronomy that can provide detailed information about stars, constellations and celestial events.
People Also Viewed