Heaven on two wheels--North Carolina offers miles of singletrack gems from the coast to the Smoky Mountains, and this guide leads you to the best.
- Author: Timm Muth
- Softcover; 275 pages; 68 maps, 33 black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Details 67 of the best rides from Wilmington to Asheville and beyond
- Detailed ride descriptions include easy-to-read maps, elevation profiles, ratings for physical and technical difficulty and riding time
- Also includes tips on riding and trip preparation
Ranging from the smooth, easy tracks in Greenville to the steep pitches and challenging terrain of the Pisgah National Forest, the Tar Heel State has something for everyone. Get muddy on the Owl's Roost trail in Greensboro. Take a cool dip in the lake after 11 miles on the Cane Creek trail near Charlotte. Check out the breathtaking views and unparalleled cruising at Tsali in Nantahala National Forest. Or test your mettle and skills on the treacherous Buckwheat Knob Loop in Pisgah National Forest.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed