Lace up your boots and sample 40 of the finest trails the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.
- Author: Linda A. Hamilton
- Softcover; 324 pages; 41 pages, 41 black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Guide covers every corner of the beautiful and diverse region, leading you to waterfalls, wind-whipped mountaintops, forests and wildflower meadows
- See majestic redwoods, watch for whales and wander through military history in The Presidio
- Guide features up-to-date trail information, accurate directions, difficulty ratings for each hike, detailed trail maps and zero-impact camping tips
Covers Point Reyes, Mount Tamalpais, San Francisco and the Bay, San Mateo County Coastline, The Northern Santa Cruz Mountains, Mount Diablo and Las Trampas Foothills, Three Ridges: San Pablo, the Oakland/Berkeley Hills and Sunol Ridge.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed