- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes in Northern California
Snowshoeing is fun, easy, low-impact and a great way to get or stay in shape--it's the perfect way to keep hiking in the winter, too!
- Author: Marc J. Soares
- Softcover; 221 pages; black-and-white photographs and trail maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2002
- This complete guide takes you to 66 of the best snowshoe routes in Northern California--to destinations renowned for their scenic beauty
- Mount Shasta, Lassen Peak, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and the Northern and Eastern Sierras
- Destinations are easily accessible from Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay area via Interstate 5 and major highways
- Clear directions to trailheads ranging from easy to strenuous
- At-a-glance Trail Index shows which routes are recommended for family outings, gorgeous views, meadows, rock formations, bird watching and more
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes in Northern California Specs
Mountaineers Books Snowshoe Routes in Northern California Customer Reviews