Handy, compact weather assessment guide for anyone venturing into the mountains
- Renner, Jeff
- 2-sided laminated card with full-color illustrations and photos
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2000
- Quick reference for hikers, climbers, and skiers
- With tips for reading clouds, wind, and fronts
- Includes at-a-glance reference charts and guidelines for assessing storm and avalanche hazards
Renner's Guide to Mountain Weather offers cloud and air-pressure information; thunderstorm and avalanche guidelines; fog indicators and wind effects; a wind chill chart; and information on fronts and related weather formation. It's compact size and full-color illustrations make it easy to pack and use.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed