- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club Map 8 - Appalachian Trail in Northern Virginia, South Half
This map covers sections 3, 4 and 5 of the A.T. in Northern Virginia from Snickers Gap to Chester Gap.
- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in six colors for excellent detail and durability
- Five-kilometer full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Has detailed enlargements showing all hiking opportunities in the Sky Meadows State Park and the G. Richard Thompson Wildlife Management Area
- Portrays side trails and forest access routes from adjoining communities to the Appalachian Trail
- Includes an elevation profile of the Appalachian Trail for the sections covered
- Scale of 1:62,500; contour intervals of 100 feet
- Map measures 31.5 x 22.5 inches and folds to 7.5 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1993, revised 1996, field checked and reprinted in 2001
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club Map 8 - Appalachian Trail in Northern Virginia, South Half Specs
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club Map 8 - Appalachian Trail in Northern Virginia, South Half Customer Reviews