- Tubular aluminum frame combines with lightweight nylon fabric to keep overall weight low—just 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Removable daypack rides in a pocket that doubles as a stow pocket; compression straps snug the pocket to fit its contents; weight with daypack removed is cut to 6 lbs. 9 oz.
- Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt let you comfortably carry this luggage as a backpack; hipbelt detaches and “leave behind” panel also lets you detach the harness
- When you want to travel ultralight by removing the daypack, harness and hipbelt, you reduce total weight down to just 5 lbs. 10 oz.
- Both the shoulder straps and hipbelt stow behind a zippered panel to create a clean exterior when checking as baggage
- Daypack has a padded tablet-size sleeve and multiple pockets; long main zipper is designed to allow access when the daypack is worn over one shoulder
- Telescoping pull handle locks in up/down position and has a soft grip; rugged wheels roll smoothly over a variety of surfaces
- Bottom kickstand lets you park it upright; kickstand also doubles as a grab handle
- Main pack's organization features include interior compression straps and mesh pockets, and an outer zip pocket
- Exterior zippers on the Stratocruiser 26 Wheeled Luggage can be secured with standard travel locks, sold separately
|Gear capacity (L)|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.)|
|Number of exterior pockets|
|Fits laptop size (in.)|
|iPad / tablet compartment|
|Removable bag dimensions|
REI Stratocruiser Wheeled Backpack - 26"
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.