- A signature collaboration between Laird Hamilton and paddle designer Jim Terrell, this paddle offers a nuanced design, responsive control and a holistic approach to efficiency
- Design enhances performance during 4 phases of the paddle stroke: the entry into the water, the power stroke, the paddle's exit, and the recovery stroke
- A slightly curved tip makes a clean, fast catch in the water
- Slight dihedral on both sides of the blade improves stability along the longitudinal axis of the power phase; you don't have to fight to prevent the blade from fluttering
- Blade's thin profile creates a clean, fast exit from the water, and well-balanced paddle offers simple recovery
- Extremely lightweight carbon shaft offers a bit of flex to increase comfort on every stroke
- Carbon fiber blade is extremely lightweight and very stiff, and ABS plastic edge improves impact strength
- 10° blade angle provides maximum bite in the water
- The Surftech Quick Blade Laird Adjustable stand up paddle adjusts from 76 in. to 84 in.
- Adjustable length is ideal for switching between a long stroke when touring and a short stroke when surfing; also great for sharing with friends of differing heights
Made in USA.
|Shaft construction||Carbon fiber|
|Blade construction||Carbon fiber|
|Blade size||17 x 8.7|
|Grip type||Palm grip|
|Weight||1 lb. 5 oz.|
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
No reviews are available.