Cushy front suspension, high-quality Shimano Alfine components and a silky-smooth Gates belt drive combine to make the Raleigh Misceo Trail i11 hybrid bike a luxurious ride perfect for urban cruising.
- Lighweight, butted aluminum frame features upright geometry and a flat handlebar so you can sit comfortably and see everything around you
- Suntour NCX suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to take the edge off rough roads and paths
- Gates Center Track belt drive replaces a traditional chain, creating a quieter ride and decreasing the need for maintainence
- Belt drive and internally geared rear hub allow for easy shifting through all 11 speeds; it's geared for climbing hills as well as cruising flats
- Shimano Alfine trigger shifters are intuitively easy to use and deliver smooth shifting
- Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, responsive deceleration
- 700c wheels are outfitted with puncture-resistant Kenda K1083A Happy Medium tires for excellent rolling performance on bike paths and streets alike
- Convenient platform pedals accept most casual shoes
- Eyelets accept fenders and rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Raleigh Misceo Trail i11 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed