Whether taking to your first trails or crossing campus, the Raleigh EVA 4.0 women's hardtail mountain bike offers dependable performance, disc brakes and suspension fork to get it done.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed down tube and CNC-machined head tube for improved strength; frame geometry is performance-tuned to better fit women
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork features 100mm of travel and preload adjustment to smooth out the jarring bumps and help keep the bike in control
- 24-speed drivetrain features SR Suntour XCT V3 cranks and Shimano Acera rear derailleur; Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire trigger shifters deliver snappy, precise shifts
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes supply powerful and dependable braking performance even in wet conditions
- Tough Weinmann XC-260 double-walled rims and Kenda tires keep you rolling along the trail in confidence
- Raleigh EVA 4.0 frame includes a replaceable rear derailleur hanger to help extend the usable life of the frame
- Specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed