REI Half Dome 4 Tent
Lightweight, weather worthy and strong for 3-season use, the REI Half Dome 4 backpacking tent offers generous headroom, storage and easy access for up to 4 people.
Item # 845482
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- 2 side doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and personalized storage for each occupant; 4 vents ensure the tent stays well ventilated
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe
- Color-coded poles and pole clips ensure an easy setup
- Advanced frame design combines DAC® Pressfit poles with dual-hub architecture to provide areawide headroom with nearly vertical side and end walls
- Exclusive Tension Truss architecture leverages bound seams to provide low-weight structural stability and to increase interior volume
- 4 adjustable, high-level ceiling vents mitigate condensation by drawing cool air under the fly and exhausting warm, moist air
- Waterproof floor with sealed seams has bathtub curves that stay taut for easy door zipper operation and maximize volume at end walls
- Multiple storage options include corner pockets, roof pockets and hang loops; additional stuff pockets hold doors out of the way and do double duty as storage
- Shape and position of tent door zippers allow for smooth, 1-handed operation; vestibule zipper can be opened more or less to fine-tune the weather protection and ventilation
- Durable polyester rainfly holds a consistently taut pitch and resists UV degradation
- No-wick welded construction ensures that moisture won't sneak through susceptible areas, such as guyout points, pole wraps and zippers
- Includes guylines with tighteners, stakes and pole repair tube; tapered, easy-to-stuff compression stuff sack, pole bags and stake bags keep everything organized
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
|Minimum trail weight|
|Minimum trail weight - metric|
|Fly / footprint pitch weight|
|Floor dimensions - metric|
|Peak height - metric|
|Number of doors|
|Number of poles|
REI Half Dome 4 Tent
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...