The GoPro HD HERO2 Surf Edition wide-angle camera records professional-quality resolution up to 1080p, capturing your wet and wild adventures in incredibly smooth and clear detail.
- Surfboard mountable, the GoPro HERO2 Surf Edition is waterproof to 197 ft. (60m) and capable of capturing professional, 170-degree wide-angle 1080p high-def video.
- More powerful in every way than its predecessors, HD HERO2 boasts a faster image processor, sharper lens, better low-light performance and an 11MP sensor
- LCD interface makes this versatile camera easier to use than other cams; LED lights on all sides are viewable from any angle
- Shoots 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second; 960p at 48 frames per second; 720p at 60 frames per second; WVGA video at 120 frames per second
- 170-degree wide-angle lens captures amazingly wide and sharp HD video
- Shoot up to 6 hrs. of TV-quality video with sound on a full charge with a 32GB SD card (not included)
- Catch interval action sequences on a professional, 11MP sensor with still photos automatically captured at rates up to 10 per second
- Fixed focus glass lens offers sharp still images and smooth, clear video; aperture is f/2.8 for high performance in low light
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7 or later and Mac OS 10.5 and later
- Supports up to 32GB SD card (sold separately)
- Comes with 2 adhesive surfboard mounts and assorted mounting hardware; FCS-compatible mount lets you plug the cam into your board like an FCS fin
- Included Floaty Backdoor is easy to install and adds high-visibility flotation to your GoPro camera
- Also includes a lithium ion battery and a USB cable
- Note: the GoPro HD HERO2 Surf Edition wide-angle camera does not float; precautions to secure it should be taken when using in or around the water
- USB port / CD-ROM drive
- Windows Vista, 7 or later; Mac OS 10.5 or later
Please note: GoPro products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed