The RED HI-FI MIPS helmet draws on the human brain's anatomy for inspiration in this state-of-the-art piece of protection for your most valuable asset.
- MIPS™ technology boosts protection for the brain in case of high impact; outer shell slides independent of liner, reducing rotational violence on the brain
- MIPS low-friction mid-layer in helmet enhances natural protection from impact, mirroring the human brain's cushioning layer of cerebrospinal fluid
- Air Band™ 180 fit system features a low-profile, air-fueled headband sandwiched between the helmet shell and 8 anatomic pads that molds to your head for a perfect fit
- Molding control is achieved using the Air Band pump-button on right earpad
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ linings wick away heat-robbing moisture for breathable, quick-drying comfort
- Goggle Gasket™ is a windproof and breathable, fully removable shield that eliminates the gap between goggles and helmet; removable goggles clip
- Quick Clip II™ earpads simply snap in place; pads add warmth and easily convert for multi-season use
- GlovesOn™ Buckle combines a tri-side buckle and away-from-collar positioning for easy adjustment with gloves on
- Compatible with REDphones™ helmet audio system (sold separately) for flawless audio integration on the mountain or at the park
- ASTM 2040 / CE 1077B Certified for your protection
- RED HI-FI MIPS helmet has a 1:1 fit ratio with Anon goggles, affording an airtight, seamless connection between helmet and goggles (goggles not included)
Please note: RED by Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed