Go with the flow aboard this Raleigh Talus 8.0 hardtail mountain bike, offering fun red highlights, solid trail performance and handling and 100mm of front suspension.
- Butted aluminum frame features a formed downtube for excellent power transfer, durability and handling performance; machined headtube improves strength
- Suntour XCR suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to smooth out rough trails; aluminum steerer helps reduce weight
- Shimano Alivio 27-speed drivetrain is all about intuitive, responsive shifting and easy pedaling
- Shimano mechanical disc brakes ensure sure stopping and simple speed management in any conditions
- Sturdy Weinmann XM260 Disc rims are outfitted with Geax AKA tires for fast-rolling trail traction
- Rims, quick-release seatpost collar, replaceable rear derailleur hanger and frame highlights all feature the same red anodization for a bit of color on the trail
- Specs on the Raleigh Talus 8.0 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed