The GT Avalanche 2.0 Mechanical Disc hardtail mountain bike goes from your favorite singletrack to around town without skipping a beat, offering 100mm of front suspension and powerful disc brakes.
- Aluminum frame features hydroformed tubes for improved strength; zero-stack head tube provides improved steering precision
- With 100mm of travel and conventient lockout, the SR Suntour XCR-LO suspension fork smooths out bumpy trails
- 27-speed drivetrain features FSA crankset, Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur and intuitive Alivio trigger shifters for quick, precise shifts
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes offer sure stopping power, even in sloppy conditions, thanks to 180mm rotors front and back
- Maxxis Mobster tires supply traction for varying trail conditions
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the usable life of the frame
- Specs on the GT Avalanche 2.0 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed