Find your flow and fly with the Cannondale Trail SL 3 hardtail mountain bike, featuring a lively, responsive frame geometry and a fork with a plush 100mm of travel for fun times on the trail.
- T6061 aluminum frame has double-butted tubes along with shaped chainstays and seatstays to improve efficiency and comfort; oversized headtube and headset improve strength
- RST Deuce Coil suspension fork has 100mm of travel to soak up hard hits; lockout and rebound adjustment let dial in the ride you want
- SRAM X5 shifters and derailleurs and supply crisp, precise shifts through the full 27-speed drivetrain, which is driven by trusty Shimano cranks
- Tektro Draco SL hydraulic disc brakes supply sure stopping power
- Maddux DC3.0 rims are outfitted with Kenda Small Block 8 tires to provide dependable, grippy rolling performance
- Specs on the Cannondale Trail SL 3 bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed