- Authors: Rhonda and George Ostertag
- Softcover; 285 pages; black-and-white photographs, maps and elevation profiles
- The Mountaineers Books, copyright 2003
- Many of the trails combine easily with sightseeing as they lie off well-traveled routes and scenic byways, or sit near campgrounds
- Most hikes range from two to eight miles round trip; perfect for families, RVers and bird and wildlife watchers
- Convenient comparison table for evaluating hikes at a glance
- Nearby campgrounds listed by hike
Made in USA.