The lightweight Hoka One One Bondi B 2 road-running shoes offer maximum cushioning in the midsoles, and rockered outsoles, giving you a shoe that is optimized for running efficiency.
- Closed polyester mesh uppers feature flexible thermoplastic urethene and polyurethane reinforcements for lightweight support
- Polyester linings wick moisture away from feet for extended comfort
- EVA midsoles feature foam that is 30% softer than traditional running shoe foam, and 2.5 times more voluminous; this extra cushioning dissipates shock from heel striking
- Midsoles allow for as much as 20mm of compression in the heel
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop and rockered profile create a rolling motion that encourages proper forward motion
- Wide outsole platforms on the Hoka One One Bondi B 2 Road-Running shoes provide a stable base
- Sticky rubber outsoles grip wet and dry surfaces with ease
Please note: Hoka One One products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed