NRS Pilot Knife
Whether you're a recreational boater or a freshwater rescue professional, the NRS Pilot knife fits the bill with convenient access and a quick-release design.
Item # 853034
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- Versatile blade features both straight and serrated edges for all kinds of cutting tasks; blunt tip helps protect against accidental punctures of gear and skin
- Glass-reinforced nylon sheath locks the knife in place, yet releases it instantly when you squeeze both sides of the release; sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab or belt
- The NRS Pilot knife is made of a single, solid piece of 420 HC stainless steel with glass-reinforced polypropylene scales added to the contoured handle for enhanced grip
- Handle features a bottle opener and a glass-breaker tip
This knife can't be shipped to New York.
|Knife blade type|
|Number of blades|
|Max blade length (in.)|
NRS Pilot Knife
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...