Marmot Limelight 3P Tent
The Marmot Limelight 3P tent offers 3 backpackers a comfortable space and tough yet lightweight construction. Limelight also offers great value as it comes complete with footprint and gear loft!
Item # 828150
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- Large side doors provide convenient access; 2 vestibules offer storage space for personal gear
- Color coded poles and webbing simplify setup; snag-free zipper flaps won't get hung up
- DAC Pressfit® aluminum poles feature a pressed-in ferrule, ensuring the poles remain strong and reliable
- DAC/Marmot double clips disperse stress over a large area and won't slide; plus, they have an incredible breaking strength and are easy to use with gloves
- UV-resistant, seam-sealed polyester rainfly won't stretch or expand when wet, ensuring a consistently taut pitch
- Catenary cut floor provides a tight pitch with reduced weight; fully seam-taped bathtub floor maintains waterproofness
- Window Weld™ design gives views to the outside, lets in light and reduces weight; fly vent increases air circulation inside tent
- Light-reflective points help you find your tent at night; jingle-free nylon zipper pulls remain quiet in windy weather
- Interior pockets organize your equipment and provide storage up off the floor while inside the Marmot Limelight 3 tent
- As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint to create a lightweight shelter
|Minimum trail weight|
|Minimum trail weight - metric|
|Fly / footprint pitch weight|
|Floor dimensions - metric|
|Peak height - metric|
|Number of doors|
|Number of poles|
Marmot Limelight 3P Tent
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...