cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Volunteering (Sacramento Area) - Ironman Competition

Good day, REI!

My name is Mika Guevarra, Program Coordinator for HandsOn Sacramento. HandsOn Sacramento is the Regional Center for Volunteerism for the Greater Sacramento Region.  We are interested to know if your company has a volunteer program to help support nonprofits like HandsOn Sacramento.

We are looking for volunteers for the Ironman California Competition happening in El Dorado Hills, CA.  This is to fulfill a grant that we will receive to help keep our mission alive.

I'm not sure if this is the correct channel to ask, but I'm taking my chances that hopefully, REI employees can help us reach our goal.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to your response! 🙂

Mika Guevarra

HandsOn Sacramento

0 Likes
1 Reply

@handsonsacto 

Hi there, Mika!

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your work to help organize volunteers in Sacramento! Most of our volunteer support is done at the local level by our stores. We encourage you to reach out to the Sacramento REI store and see if they can help support your goal. They may have an Outreach Coordinator in the store, or you can always ask to speak with a manager.

Hopefully this helps, best of luck!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes