- American Built: assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world
- Waterproof, synthetic leather uppers have bungee laces to adjust the fit
- Open-air sandal comfort with a tough rubber cap to protect your toes
- Removable, microfiber-wrapped, breathable polyurethane footbeds
- Direct-attach polyurethane midsoles for resilient cushioning
- Grippy, non-marking outsoles can tackle trails but won't mark boat decks
- Metatarsal ridges fit the contours of your feet
- Cleansport NXT offers natural odor control
Made in USA.
|Footwear Closure||Bungee Lace|
|Toe Coverage||Closed Toe|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||Unavailable|
Looking into these for my hubs for his birthday and curious about sizing in regards to width. He has wide feet. In Merrell he wears a 9.5W. I've seen many say to size up in general, so would I want a 10 or to go up to a 10.5 because of width?
how is the sizing on these compared to say a pair of standard running shoes like New Balance. compared to running shoes, are they the same, larger, or smaller in size respectively..... trying to decide on size, i wear a 12 in new balance.
Curious, why are the footbeds removable? Are they machine washable? Can you buy replacement footbeds?
Weight for size 13?
I have had a few pairs of H2 and like them because of the roomy toe box (amongst other things) One reviewer mentions a slight smaller toe box. Has anyone tried these and found the toe box too small?
I was wondering how these compare to the Kreek or Kanyons? I've tried on the Newports and don't like the high arch support. I liked the Kreek and Kanyons because of the lower arch support.
How waterproof are these suppose to be? If you are walking through water should they be getting wet and staying wet for a long period of time? Bought a pair and tried them out in the BWCA. They stayed wet from the second they touched water?
I just bought a pair of the Rialto and I think I'm gonna like them a lot. I'm wondering when the removable footbed gets wet, does it dry well or does it soak in an take forever to dry?