- Overview map of Nepal covers the entire country, trekking maps cover Annapurna, Langtang and Khumbu and a detailed map details the highest mountain on earth, Mount Everest
- Each of the 5 maps cover these areas in detail with points of interest, intricate road networks and an index of places to help you find even the smallest towns
- Each map includes a detailed city map of Kathmandu
- Diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers, plus key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Locations of major cities and towns, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for highways, toll roads, limited access highways and more
- Recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest include UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and campgrounds
- Clearly designated boundaries of protected areas such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.