- Durable, polyurethane-coated synthetic textile uppers create a water- and wind-resistant barrier to the elements
- Built-in gaiters seal out snow with a barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep straps
- Removable, washable 6mm recycled felt inner boots offer warmth and easy care
- Injection-molded, thermal rubber shells deliver rugged, waterproof performance
- Multidirectional lug outsoles enhance traction on slippery surfaces
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Footwear Height (in.)||9 inches|
|Comfort Range||-25 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper||Polyurethane-coated synthetic textile|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||1 lb. 1 oz.|
MY SON WEARS A TODDLER SIZE 12, WHAT SIZE WOULD HE BE IN THESE BOOTS. THANK YOU!
Do these boots run true to size?
I'm confused about sizing too. I'm looking for a toddler 9. Is that what "kids 9" is?
My daughter is currently 5 years old and wears a size 13. I am confused at the sizing of these boots. If I want to get her a kids size 1 is that what I would get here in this boot? The sizing starts at KIDS1 then goes to Kidso10-13 then Kids2.
Is the Kids size 8 that is still available here at REI, a big kids 8 or toddler 8?
My son is 5 years old and currently wears kids size 12. What size of these boots should I order for him.
Kids 6 is little kids or big kids (as in youth)?
My son is toddler size 7. What size should I order?