- Simple to don and adjust the bladder position; simply pull the inflation cord and then place the neck strap over your head
- Easy-to-use manual and / or oral inflation
- Zippered pocket accommodates small items
- Low-profile design does not hinder movement when paddling
- For persons 16 years of age or older, weighing at least 80 lbs.
- Type V PFD (with Type III Performance); buoyancy minimum: 22.5 lbs.
- Uses standard 3/8 in. threaded 16g CO2 cartridge (Rearming kit #533100)
|USCG Classification||Type V|
|Material(s)||240-denier ripstop nylon|
|Fits Chest||Up to 42 inches|
|Child Weight Range||> 80 pounds|