- A fine choice for large paddlers, 12 ft. length offers a touch more speed and high capacity than its smaller, 10 ft. counterpart
- Sharp keel promotes glide, a moderate rocker makes the boat easy to maneuver and drop-down skeg enhances tracking in rough water
- Tough and affordable polyethylene hull provides long-lasting wear and resists UV degradation; molded-in graphics won't peel or fade
- Adjustable seat flexes with each paddle stroke, promoting comfort whether you're paddling hard or taking it easy; cup holder keeps a beverage close by
- Thigh pads on the coaming offer comfort and control, adjustable foot pedals accommodate different size paddlers and generously-sized cockpit allows easy entry and exit
- Cross-Lock buckle system on hatch secures cover easily even if you have cold hands; a gasket seals out water and keeps a tight fit
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern secures extra gear on board; toggle carry handles offer convenient transport of the kayak to and from the water
- The Necky Rip 12 Kayak with Skeg weighs 49 lb.
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Flatwater Kayaking|
|Cockpit Size||46.25 x 19.25 inches|
|Seat Type||Padded / Foam|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Hatch Capacity||3,918 cubic inches|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||Unavailable|