Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit with Power Inverter
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit and Power Inverter offer a versatile, go-anywhere power source that charges USB-, 12V- and AC devices such as laptops, tablets, e-readers and smartphones.
- Fully charged, the Sherpa 50 can double the battery life of a laptop or tablet, and can extend the battery life of an e-reader by 5 times and a smartphone by 7 times
- Simply charge the power pack with the included Nomad 13 solar panel or from a wall, computer or car adapter and bring it along anywhere you go that lacks a power source
- Output ports include USB, 12-volt auto and 12-volt sidecar; kit includes an AC power inverter
- LCD status monitor tracks remaining power level in 20% increments; integrated charge controller helps protect the internal battery and connected devices from electrical spikes
- Goal Zero Sherpa 50 power pack stores 50 watt-hours of power; it will hold a full charge for up to 8 months
- Included power inverter lets you power up your AC devices almost anywhere; connect it to the Sherpa 50 power pack to create a convenient, portable wall plug
- Inverter allows you to power commonly used electronic devices such as laptops, cell phones or GPS
- The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 power inverter works with standard U.S. AC 2- and 3-prong plugs
Imported.View the Goal Zero Sherpa Product Line View all Goal Zero Portable Power Devices
Charge Time (hrs)
3 - 16 hours
Solar Cell Output Capacity
Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)
11V, 5200 mAh
Power Output to Device
USB: 5V 1500 mA (7.5W) / Laptop: 19V 5000 mA (100W) / Inverter: 110V 700 mA (75W)
(Pack) 5.3 x 4.5 x 1.3 / (panel) 10.5 x 7 x 1 / (inverter) 5.25 x 1.5 x 1 inches
(Pack) 1 lb. / (panel) 1 lb. 2 oz. / (inverter) 5.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...