- 9 ft. 1 in. hull turns easily yet tracks well, accelerates quickly and cruises efficiently
- Seat and back pads use soft, contoured foam covered in a textured stretch material for plush comfort and protection from the cold; oversized cockpit increases comfort
- Backrest with side-mounted cam buckle and durable webbing allows simple adjustments while seated in kayak
- Soft knee pads attach either inside the cockpit or on the exterior, offering customizable comfort
- Slidelock footbraces are easy to adjust from inside the boat; simply raise the black plastic rod to unlock and slide foot peg into desired position
- Touring-style deck rigging offers quick access to necessities; small bungee on left side of cockpit stores paddle to free up hands
- Soft-to-the-touch carry handles at bow and stern make trips from the water easy; unlike hard, plastic handles, the soft-touch handles are easy on cold hands
- Light enough to transport and launch by yourself, the Dagger Zydeco weighs in at a very manageable 36 lbs.
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Flatwater Kayaking|
|Length||9 ft. 1 in.|
|Weight||36 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Cockpit Size||38.5 X 21.75 inches|
|Seat Type||Padded / Foam|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||220 pounds|