- Coverage includes state and county parks, beaches, recreation areas, Half Moon Bay, Monterey Bay, South San Francisco, San Mateo and the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with Midpeninsula Regional Open Space, California State Parks and other agencies
- Covers the Skyline Boulevard area with unparalleled detail, starting from Golden Gate's Milagra Ridge and Mori Point to Sanborn-Skyline Park and Castle Rock State Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Key points of interest include scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- 1:40,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.