- Covers wilderness areas, unique natural features, bicycle routes, campgrounds, hiking, gardens and fishing areas
- Also includes back roads, museums, golf courses, historic sites, scenic drives and biking areas
- Each of the 65 quadrangular maps covers approximately 24 mi. east/west by 33.5 mi. north/south; scale is 1:200,000; one in. represents approximately 3.2 mi.
- Features tips on how to estimate your mileage on a road trip, how to use a GPS with the atlas and how to orient the maps with a compass
- Detailed atlas index, listed alphabetically with map page and grid coordinates, helps locate points of interest easily
- GPS-compatible maps contain Lat./Lon. tick marks and grid lines using the standard WGS84 datum
- Latitude spacing is at 7-minute-and-15-second intervals while longitude is at 8-minute intervals
- DeLorme copyright 2009; 80 pages