- Switch at top of the headlamp lets you quickly and easily change the amount of light output
- 5 continuous light levels include high, medium, low, race and the battery-conserving "walk" mode; run times range from 1.25 hrs. on high to 5 hrs. on low to 34 hrs. on "walk"
- Light output for each level includes 2,200 lumens on high, 1200 lumens on medium, 600 lumens on low, 250 lumens on race and 40 lumens on "walk"
- 8-step power gauge on top of the headlamp shows you the remaining battery life; charges in 6 hrs.
- Light can be mounted on handlebar (fits up to 31.8mm) or helmet (mount included); battery can be strapped to frame or stashed in a pack
- NiteRider Pro 2200 LED Race bike light system includes headlamp, handlebar mount, helmet mount, lithium-ion battery with cord, charger
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||2,200 lumens|
|Headlight Mounting||Handlebar and Helmet|
|Charge Time||6 hours|
|Battery Life On High||1.25 hours|
|Battery Life On Low||5 hours|
|Battery Life Flashing||Unavailable|