- Author: Ginny Clark
- Softcover; 192 pages; mix of black-and-white and color photographs and maps
- Western Trail Publications; copyright 2013
- In addition to thoroughly researched descriptions of each of the regions along the way, you'll savor details about the geology, local history and ecology
- Author also offers information for area museums, visitor centers, ghost towns and hot springs
- Hand-drawn illustrations and custom maps complement the text
- A slender volume you'll want to keep handy in the glove box or console, Guide to Highway 395 measures 8.5 x 5.5 in.