- Author: John W. Robinson
- Softcover; 260 pages; black-and-white photographs and color fold-out map
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2013
- Covers short strolls to 2-day backpacking trips, with almost all hikes in the Angeles National Forest and a few in the San Bernadino National Forest
- Each entry includes distance, elevation, difficulty, best season, map references, as well as background information on wildlife and geology
- Includes historical photos and descriptions including the first Native American footpaths, early pioneer homesteads and where to find historical landmarks
- Trails of the Angeles: 100 Hikes in the San Gabriels includes a removable map included in the back cover for easy navigation on the trail
- Full color topo map corresponds to the hikes in the book and shows campgrounds, ranger stations, wilderness campsites, parks, streams, lakes, and springs
- Measures 8.5 x 5.5 in.
Made in USA.