- Rockered tips are easy to maneuver and offer excellent flotation in soft snow, and the relatively tight sidecut radius offers the versatility to carve groomers
- Construction consists of a hardwood core layered in a composite of carbon and fiberglass, topped with an eye-pleasing wood veneer that speaks to deep craftsmanship
- Complementary wood cores ensure that your left ski and right ski have a matched flex pattern
- Black locust hardwood sidewalls offer extra grip
- 92mm waists require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
Recommended skier and snowboarder weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||140 - 170 / 170 - 220 pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||15 meters|
|Ski Terrain||Groomed and powder|