This product is no longer available.
- At 100mm underfoot, the District 100 skis are at home on powder snow and carve surprisingly well when you put them on edge on hardpack
- PowerLight construction uses light and strong paulownia/poplar wood cores between sheets of 7000-series titanal aluminum and triaxial weave of fiberglass for torsion and flex
- EarlyRise 2.5 tips offer excellent flotation and easy steering, while the camber underfoot maintains strong edge contact to bite into snow when you're turning
- ABS plastic and thermoplastic urethane sidewalls stand up to impacts and give the skis a lot of pop when you're coming out of turns
- Glossy nylon topsheets keep snow from building up on the tops of the skis
- Durable steel edges stand up to regular use and dig into hard icy slopes
- The G3 District 100 telemark/randonee skis have P-Tex 2000 Electra bases that are very durable and absorb wax well for good glide
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Backcountry Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||150 - 180 / 160 - 190 / 170 - 200 / 190+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Weight Per Pair||(172 cm) 3,447 grams|
|Sidecut Radius||18 / Unavailable / Unavailable / 24 meters|