This product is no longer available.
- 95mm waists and lightweight design float in powder and turn with ease over variable snow
- When skis are weighted, there is a slight rise in the tips that makes it easy to initiate turns
- When skis are put on edge after starting a turn, the camber flattens out to deliver full-length contact with snow and excellent edge hold
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder; carbon "backbone" insert enhances edge grip and reduces vibrations for excellent stability
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 3 layers of material
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Atomic Elysian skis feature 95mm waists that require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||Under 132 / 125+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||17.1 / 18.1 meters|
|Ski Terrain||Groomed and powder|
|Core||Wood with carbon insert|