This product is no longer available.
- Titanium laminate enhances stability and boosts performance at high speeds, and tip-to-tail wood core reduces swing weight and enhances overall handling
- 86mm waists are fast and smooth on hardpack, and they offer enough stability to have a good time off piste and float in powder
- When skis are weighted, there is a slight rise in the tips that makes it easy to initiate turns
- When skis are put on edge after starting a turn, the camber flattens out to deliver full contact with snow and excellent edge hold
- Half-cap construction in tips and tails improves durability, and sidewalls in binding area enhance edge grip by absorbing shock
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 2 layers of material
- Integrated bindings allow the skis to flex naturally for excellent edge contact and bump absorption
- The Atomic Crimson Ti ARC skis feature DIN settings that adjust from 6 to 14, a range suited to advanced skiers at medium to high speeds
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Recommended Skier Weight||160 - 200 / 185+ pounds|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|
|Sidecut Radius||15 / 16.1 meters|
|Core||Wood with titanium laminate|