- Tenacious, stainless-steel toe crampons deeply penetrate the firmest snow and bite into icy slopes
- Stainless-steel serrated heel cleats and side traction rails provide sure footing while traversing and descending the most technical terrain
- Wrapp™ Pro bindings feature silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on/off use.
- 7075 V-shaped aluminum frames are the lightest and strongest Atlas offers, and have a stiff, responsive flex for smooth, easy striding
- Spring-Loaded™ suspension uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath the feet that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side flex
- Lightweight Duratek™ nylon decks are tough and built to withstand harsh, cold conditions; textured surfaces resist abrasion
- Heel lift bars on the Atlas 1225 snowshoes relieve calf muscle fatigue while climbing; bars store flat when disengaged
- Snowshoes measure 9.25 x 35 in. and have a recommended load weight of 180 to 300 lbs.
|Snowshoe Terrain||Mountain Terrain|
|Recommended Load||180-300 pounds|
|Frame Material||7075 aluminum|
|Deck Material||Duratek nylon|
|Crampon Material||Stainless steel|
|Dimensions||9.25 x 35 inches|
|Weight Per Pair||4 lbs. 9 oz.|