- Women-specific design provides a more precise fit for narrow feet and includes soft fleecy Polartec® linings that enhance warmth
- Thinsulate™ polyester/thermo-moldable foam insulation supplies non-bulky warmth and comfort even when damp; after a few days of skiing the foam molds to your feet
- Hinged cuffs with hook-and-loop power straps provide torsional stability and control without hindering movement
- Reinforced toe boxes, midsoles and heel counters deliver increased support, stability and durability for exploring on and off-trail
- External cuff gaiters help keep snow from getting inside the boots
- Medial and lateral webbing reinforcements integrated into the boots' lacing system securely wrap the feet and lock down heels and insteps, maximizing support and control
- Snow and ice rolls off the durable Cordura® lace covers of the Rossignol X5 OT FW boots and helps keep feet warmer
- Please note: the Rossignol XS OT cross-country NNN ski boots are not compatible with NNN-BC bindings
|Best Use||Cross-country Skiing|
|Cross-country Style||Classic, Backcountry|
|Insulation||Thermo-moldable foam/Thinsulate polyester|
|Weight Per Pair||(Size 42) 1,140 grams|
If I'm a 7 1/2 and wear 39.5 EU, what size do I purchase? Do they run small or large?
Does this boot work with the Rosignol Evo OT 65 cc ski that come with bindings?